Life with out Oil♥

May 19, 2010

OUR WORLD!!





Now is our time to save our world is time to do something!Is time for our voice to be heard,During all this time that i have done this project i have learned many new things that i never knew before.For example i learned that MAKE Up is uses of oil that schoked me the most also the other thing that suprise me was the petroleum ,some of the medecine is made of petroleum that suprise me too.is very cool that we trying to learn many things because that how we learn new things that we never know!
In my neiirbohodd my neirboors are loosing their house and also they are loosing their jobs and they are worry that they are not going to survive and how they are going to pay the house!that is so sad that they are passing by this!many people depend on oil with food!and more!i think that they should not depend on it that much !
SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment