Life with out Oil♥

April 30, 2010

SERVICE ARE BROKEN DOWN!

As today watching alomost the News evryday many bad things are happening in this world the other day i saw in the news the problem that occur about the volcano that damage many people house many countries and that is effect ing the economic.And also the other problems is the airlines that effect right now about the airlines are empty not many people are not waiting in the waitingrooms employers are not working for the situation that occur about the country repairing the collapse.

Is very important that all of us take care and be prepared for anuthing that could happen.WE never know what could happen . I have to appreciate my needs foe example like foods,shelter items our home that is helping me to survive in the hard time.All people have to sacrafice our want because they are important now that we need.I thank God for the wonderful things that he has given us.I am affraid to lose some of my nessities.

SOURCE:DUKIES.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment